常见面试英语问答
What kind of personality do you think you have?A:你认爲你有怎样的性格?
Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done. I'm very organized and extremely capable.B:嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?A:你的弱点和优点是什么?
Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.B:嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公衆场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
Do you have any licenses or certificates?A:你有执照或资格证书吗?
I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).B:我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
How do you relate to others?A:你和别人相处如何?
I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.B:我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
I see by your resume that you have been working?A:从你的简历可以看出你一直在工作。
Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.B:是的,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。
Tell me what you know about our company please.A:请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么?
Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.B:好的,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额爲10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。
What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?A:关于本公司的産品和市场份额你知道些什么?
Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.B:贵公司的産品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。
What made you decide to change your job?A:你爲什么决定换工作?
I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.B:我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的事业。
May I ask you why you left the former company?A:可以问一下你爲什么离开以前的公司?
Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.B:因爲我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。
What is your working experience?A:你的工作经历是怎样的?
I have worked for IBM for 3 years.B:我在IBM工作过3年。
How will your experiences benefit this company?A:你的经历对公司有什么好处?
I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.B:我是对市场营销非常熟悉。我能爲贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。
Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?A:你对这个职位瞭解吗,你认爲自己合格吗?
Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.B:是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认爲我对这能胜任这个岗位。
If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?A:如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?
If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.B:可能的话,我想在国际部工作。
What starting salary do you expect?A:你想要多少起薪?
I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.B:我想要每月5000元。