面试中可能用到的英语口语
想找一份满意的工作吗?面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问,有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it.
(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To bespecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide softwaresupport.
(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
(你为什么离职呢?)
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. /I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to studentsvery well.
(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position.
(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?